Helpful tips for your session
Here are some tips to make your session (mini or family!) more enjoyable. The most important thing to remember is to have fun! When kids are well rested, relaxed & content their true personalities will shine through 🥰
What to Wear
- Clean, lint free clothing, but please no logos / cartoon characters.
- Dark or light? The choice is yours!
Before your Session
- Take it easy! Rest up beforehand so kids aren’t tired or irritated during their photo session.
- Chapstick for dry/cracked lips
- Moisturise face & hands
- Hairspray/gel for stray hairs
- Clean face of food/crumbs
- Nose wipe
What to Bring
- Wet wipes (in case of emergencies)
- Hairspray/gel & a hair brush (especially if your child is wearing a hat to get to the session)
- Treats/snacks/your child’s favorite toy
- For babies & toddlers: a change of clothes in case of drool/accidents. A baby bib on babies before photos helps keep their clothes clean